Education and services to support your therapy programme
- Product training
- Product application training
- Scientific and therapy knowledge
- Training for patients and families
Training for Health Care Professionals
Fresenius Medical Care supports your start with dialysis. Our competent Clinical Application specialists and Sales teams are aimed to support you with official introductory training of our devices and therapy systems. They also provide application and therapy support during your daily routine.
A sample of the official introductory trainings we offer
Fulfilling regulatory requirements
- Well educated product application specialists provide your introductory training to meet regulatory requirements for the use of medical devices
- Training ensures medical devices and accessories are installed properly, maintained and used in accordance with their intended purpose
- Specialized teams offer training and information required for medicinal products of Fresenius Medical Care
Individualized therapy workshops, include
- Ensuring knowledge for successful therapy settings
- Support during your therapy regimes
- Workshops on up-to-date scientific topics
For the above training, Fresenius Medical Care offers several tools to support Health Care Professionals in using products and therapies, including:
- Operating manuals
- Product application training record / checklists
- Other specific user guides
- And best practice advice
Supporting patient training
To create compliance and confidence for patients at home such as those on Peritoneal Dialysis or Home-Hemodialysis it is essential to ensure a training programme which meets the individual needs and learning ability of your patients.
Based on specific local requirements and regulations, Fresenius Medical Care offers full training support for local healthcare professional teams and patients.
Our products for home treatment offer advanced technology aimed at improving patient care. Specific product features contribute to the improvement of patient compliance and saves training time. Such as:
- Guiding animations directly on the device –guide patients through the entire procedure
- Large touch screens – support accessibility and ease device handling
Advanced Renal Education Program - AREP
The Advanced Renal Education Program (AREP) is a Fresenius Medical Care online education platform that supports healthcare professionals through collaboration, outreach, and education, where you will find e.g., comprehensive eLearning courses, expert presentations, review articles and more, on kidney disease, in-center therapies, peritoneal dialysis, home hemodialysis, and critical care.
AREP helps medical professionals expand their knowledge, develop their careers, and deliver high level of care to people with kidney disease and critical illness by up-to-date, evidence-based, and practical kidney care content.
Features of the AREP platform:
- Educational content without promotional messaging
- Educational content on kidney disease, in-center therapies, peritoneal dialysis, home hemodialysis, and critical care
- Educational content interactive and relevant for healthcare professionals
Contacts for training
For a full list of training and services available to support therapy programs, please contact your local Fresenius Medical Care sales representative.