The Annual General Meeting of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA took place on Thursday, 12 May 2022 as a virtual General Meeting without the physical presence of shareholders or their proxies.
The documents and the further information to be made available pursuant to section 278 (3) AktG in connection with section 124a AktG as well as all other information pertaining to the General Meeting are available below.
Fresenius Medical Care Shareholder Portal
The General Meeting was broadcasted in full in audio and video on 12 May 2022 from 10:00 hours CEST for registered shareholders via the Shareholder Portal.
The following functions were available to shareholders in the Shareholder Portal:
1. Issue powers of attorney and instructions to the proxies named by the Company
2. Authorization of Third Parties
3. Voting by postal vote
4. Submitting questions to the Company (by 10 May 2022, 24:00 hours CEST, at the latest)
5. Objections (during the General Meeting)
6. Information on the provision of confirmation on whether and how votes were counted pursuant to section 129 (5) AktG (can be found in the Shareholder Portal in a timely manner after the General Meeting)
7. Submission of statements in video form (by 8 May 2022, 24:00 hours CEST, at the latest) and view published statements (until the end of the General Meeting)
Sample proxy form (German)
Annual Report 2021 (including Consolidated Financial Statements according to IFRS and Non-Financial Group Report 2021)
Peter Kartscher has been the responsible German Public Auditor since 2020.
We are committed to providing transparent and relevant sustainability information to our stakeholders. The tables below give a comprehensive overview of our sustainability performance:
Below you will find the countermotion from a shareholder within the meaning of Section 126 of the German Stock Corporation Act (Aktiengesetz) on item 4 of the agenda of the virtual Annual General Meeting of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA on May 12, 2022 and the position of the Management.